Saturday, July 3, 2010

Snickerdoodles!


I've got two of MS's cookbooks; this one, and the cupcake one. For someone who finds the whole MSEmpire thing a bit disconcerting, I have to say, this lady knows her cookies. At least, her staff do. I've made several recipes from both books, and they've all been deeee-licious!

This time around, I just wanted to make a simple but tasty cookie. The plan was to take them to school for the staff, but I ended up devouring most of them myself. The texture was perfect! I've had Snickerdoodles before that tasted a bit bitter, but not these ones!

Having an oven that actually works and doesn't leak most of the heat it produces is suddenly transforming me into a marvelous baker! Plus, the light inside works, so I can check on things without opening the door. It's marvelous!

Would you believe it? I didn't get any pictures of the finished product. So here's another shot of the 'Doodles mid-sugaring:





No comments:

Post a Comment